Date(s) - 06/04/2019
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Science & Technology School
The Springfield Alumnae Chapter (SAC), Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. “Brothers That Cook” is a culinary showcase featuring Greater Springfield local men who prepare and offer up samples of their favorite dishes. Sample exotic and scrumptious dishes cooked by talented men at this exciting and tasty fundraising event!
Reasons Why You Do Not Want to Miss This Event:
· There will be chefs (amateur and professional);
· You will have the opportunity to feast on the dishes prepared for the three categories ( entrée; side course and dessert);
· There will be tons of socializing;
· There will be vendors;
· It will be tons of fun for the entire family;
· •It’s a community event; and
· It’s a fun and exciting way to support community programs sponsored by the Springfield Alumnae Chapter and cheer on a chef from your own community.
PURCHASE YOUR TICKET(S) TODAY!
Tasting Starts @12PM SHARP!!! Don’t Miss Out!
Adults – $25.00
Children 12 and under – $15.00
The Springfield Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. has been servicing Western Massachusetts since 1985. We faithfully reach out and collaborate with the community to identify the needs and plan programs which address those needs while aligning with our National Program Initiatives. The proceeds raised from the Brothers That Cook event will be invested back into the community through projects and programs.