Date(s) - 01/04/2019
10:30 am - 2:00 pm
Curious to try a French language and culinary experience?
Come and taste the Cook and Speak recipe!
The class includes:
- Preliminary material to be more prepared for the class (vocabulary, video or text)
- An interactive theme-based French lesson (see specifics below) while sipping tea or coffee
- Learning tips and techniques to cook a seasonal Mediterranean inspired 3 course menu using simple recipes in French
- Enjoying a 3 course French speaking lunch with tea or coffee (see details below)
- Recipes and language material at your disposal available electronically after the course
Language and Culture theme:
You discuss the latest culinary trends and learn about very famous French food stories.
Menu of the day:
Asparagus with mango, ginger and lime
Quinosotto with rucola and salmon
Salad of the season
The location is wheelchair accessible.
What can I bring into the class?
Apron will be provided. You may want to bring a notepad to take notes during the language part of the class.
What if I cannot attend a booked class?
Payments are not refundable. In case you cannot attend a booked class, you have two options available up to 7 days before the class starts:
– Transfer the amount paid to another class (credit available for 6 months from the original date of the class)
– Transfer to another participant
What is the cancellation policy?
Cook and Speak require a minimum of 3 people for a lunch or brunch class and 4 people for a dinner class; if the places do not get filled we will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. We will give you one week notice.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
For any question, contact Cécile at [email protected] or 07 853 088 588