Date(s) - 28/04/2019
11:30 am - 2:00 pm
The True Nosh Kitchen
Brunch is the best meal of the week! Those who love brunch but are looking for ways to create something amazing yet healthy, you are in the right place! This class is a very casual intimate class and we will go over fun breakfast and brunch basics, but make everything with a healthier spin!
* A mix fruit smoothie to start off class right 🙂
* Shakshukas – homemade poached eggs in tomatoes and veggies (A traditional dish from Israel!)
* Make Challah Bread (PLAY WITH DOUGH!)
* Mix green salad with homemade dressing
What is included: All the ingredients plus water and coffee will be served.
Who should sign up?
– People who love brunch!
– People who are conscious about their health and wellness
– People who love to meet people!
– People who love to COOK and EAT!
– Wean off SUGAR! We don’t use any sugar in any of our classes!