Date(s) - 13/04/2019
10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Loft and Earth
This class is MSG free and we will use traditional methods to make our food yummy and healthy!
IT’S ONLY $150!
For only $150, you get a 2.5-hour hands-on workshop, you will learn the fundamentals of Japanese home-cooking including essential Japanese seasonings, cooking techniques a variety of yummy Japanese recipes! We only use top quality Japanese ingredients under traditional production methods to make sure the food has the best taste as well as health benefits.
BRING A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER AND SAVE UP TO $51!
>>> When you book, select special discount ticket 2 or 3 to save!
WHAT’S IN THE CLASS!
* Learn the fundamentals of Japanese home-cooking, including knife skills and cooking techniques!
* Gain knowledge of how to buy real Japanese ingredients, how to balance your meals and the secrets of Japanese health and weight loss!
* Start with making authentic rice and dashi (stock)
* Learn how to make yummy sugar-free teriyaki and the perfect crispy tempura!
* Create a traditional Japanese salad – goma ae!
* Make miso soup using authentic miso – there’s no MSG!
* Learn about Japanese superfoods – always a great addition to any meal!
We use REAL Japanese Superfoods in this cooking class!!
* Taught by Chef Yoshiko Takeuchi
* Learn through detailed demonstration from the teacher PLUS hands-on practice
* No washing required, unlike most cooking classes – all you do is learn, cook, eat and have fun!
* Enjoy freshly made healthy Japanese foods that are easy to replicate at home!
* Learn and try Japanese superfoods – the secrets of Japanese health and weight loss that you don’t know much about!
* It is plant-based (Cholesterol free)
* Once you learn the basics of Japanese cooking, it’s easy to add other ingredients you love!
* Take home recipes to impress your friends and family at home!
WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID ABOUT THE CLASS
- “I really enjoyed the class. Not being a cooking lover I found the class a great step into enjoying Japanese cooking!” – Jessica Dollard
- “The class was educational, Professional, Entertaining, And Delicious!” – Cathie Mathews
- “I loved every minute of it. Can’t wait to come book again.” – Amanda Rogers
- Reservations may be transferred to another available class if more than 7 days’ notice is given.
- If you cannot make it to your reserved class, you are welcome to send someone in your place.
- Cancellations are not refundable.
- Booking is essential and is subject to availability.