Date(s) - 17/03/2019
1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Loft and Earth
Master the art of sushi-making at home!
DID YOU KNOW?
- Most Japanese restaurants use lots of MSG in their cooking!
- These restaurants also don’t use the ingredients that follow traditional methods, which means the food loses taste AND nutrition!
But don’t worry! This class is MSG free and we will use top quality traditional Japanese ingredients to make our food yummy and healthy!
IT’S ONLY $150!
For only $150, you get a 2.5-hour hands-on workshop, you will learn the fundamentals of Japanese home-cooking including essential Japanese seasonings, cooking techniques a variety of yummy Japanese recipes! We only use top quality Japanese ingredients under traditional production methods to make sure the food has the best taste as well as health benefits.
BRING A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER AND SAVE UP TO $51! >>> When you book, select special discount ticket 2 or 3 to save!
WHAT’S ON THE MENU!
- Learn how to hand-form mounds of sushi rice and roll sushi the proper way!
- Create Nigiri topped with vegetable tempura and other yummy toppings!
- Make a variety of Nori rolls, including thin rolls, thick rolls and inside-out rolls!
- Enjoy freshly made sushi with healthy and yummy miso soup using authentic miso – there’s no MSG!
- Try authentic Japanese tea!
- Learn about Japanese superfoods – always a great addition to any meal!
- Taught by Chef Yoshiko Takeuchi.
- Learn through detailed demonstration from the teacher PLUS hands-on practice
- No washing required, unlike most cooking classes – all you do is learn, cook, eat and have fun!
- Enjoy freshly made healthy Japanese foods that are easy to replicate at home!
- Learn and try Japanese superfoods – the secrets of Japanese health and weight loss that you don’t know much about!
- It is plant-based (Cholesterol free)
- We don’t use any refined sugar, salt or oil, making it a really healthy meal!
- Only use authentic Japanese ingredients, making our food tastier and more delicious!
- Once you learn the basics of Japanese cooking, it’s easy to add other ingredients you love!
- Take home recipes to impress your friends and family at home!
WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID ABOUT THE CLASS
- “I really enjoyed the class. Not being a cooking lover I found the class a great step into enjoying Japanese cooking!” – Jessica Dollard
- “The class was educational, Professional, Entertaining, And Delicious!” – Cathie Mathews
- “I loved every minute of it. Can’t wait to come book again.” – Amanda Rogers
- Reservations may be transferred to another available class if more than 7 days’ notice is given.
- If you cannot make it to your reserved class, you are welcome to send someone in your place.
- Cancellations are not refundable.
- Booking is essential and is subject to availability.
For Full Terms & Conditions, please visit my website- https://cookingwithyoshiko.com/terms-of-use/